My weekly links post is a day early this week since there will be no weekend posts this weekend. I am taking the weekend off to recharge and to focus on the quality of future posts.
It was difficult to choose my favorite inspiring posts this week. There were quite a few.
- Steve Pavlina has a new podcast Creative Self-Expression. The content fits in well with the motivation series currently in progress at this site. As always, Steve covers the topic with incredible, technical clarity and depth.
- Stephen Hopson offers a practical and powerful list of tips to get along with those we find difficult: 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully at Pick the Brain.
- Adrian Savage offers a wake up call for those of us who continue to miss the joys of life because we’re running too fast: The magic ingredient for a fulfilling life is . . . at lifehack.org.
- James at Visualized.Feel.Abundance shares an awesome story where he completely turns a scenario around by changing his attitude: Have You Enjoyed Yourself Lately?
- Another great post from James , How to Overcome the 5 Degrees of Fear, a concise and slightly poetic post offering advice on handling common fears. He packs a lot of great advice in a quick read.